Followers

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Church

 

I had a good rest last night.  I got up and started making my morning old fashion oatmeal mush. I fed the cats and started breakfast.  I vacuumed a little in the family room.   I checked the plants in house five.  I plugged in the radio for the morning church music.  I walked out to greenhouse five and started the watering by pressing the manual button on the timer, I pushed the add button, until the timer was at twenty minutes.  The water started to run to the plants. Carol took me to church for choir practice.  The  primay put on the program.    Dinner was in the oven. When we got home it was done.  Carol then cooked some porkchops. 
I picked zucchini and crookneck squash.
I picked this large tomato.
This after noon I as giving the chickens in greenhouse six some water. I discovered a hose running full blast one one of the tree section.  I plug on the end of the hose was running.  I plugged the end in half and stuck it into piece of PVC pipe.  
Supper was sweet potato.  I melted some butter and poured it on the potato. So good.  We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment