Followers

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Trip to Fillmore


It was a little late when I got up, but I did shower, said my prayers and read a chapter out of the Book of Mormon.  I then fed the cats and fixed breakfast.  I worked in the garden until it was time to watch Mattlock on channel 44.  When the show was over, I picked up the mail.  I went home and got my computer and cables.  I took it to Dan Speakman to have him fix it.  He worked on it for about an hour.  He put some of the photos in a folder with the name 2023.  Then a sub folder named September.   All I needed to find a photo was to look in the September folder.  I then could post it on Face Book, after lunch I tried to load my picture in the September folder, but I could not find the folder.

There were a few potato plants that needed to be dug.  I watered them and later I dug a lot of potatoes.

I picked several bunches of purple seedless grapes; they are quite sweet. I worked on it for an hour or so after lunch.  I watered all of the plants in the garden.  

I took a round piece of bread to the chickens in house six.

Carol fried shredded potato and slice crookneck summer squash.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment