Followers

Friday, September 8, 2023

A Couple of Days

This morning we drove to the Timpanos Temple in American Fork.  When session was over, we drove to the Walmart in Payson to get my new cell phone fixed.  I was there for about forty-five minutes.  The person fixed it for me.  We then came home. 

The zucchini is coming on.  I took these two to the share the harvest at the post office.  I also took a lot of cucumbers.  When I checked this evening, there were two cucumbers left over.
The crook neck summer squash is starting to come on.  
Here is my bucket of cucumbers.
Graveside service for Jim Masner were scheduled at eleven.  It was closer to eleven thirty when they got started.  The above photo is of soldiers that served. 
We set under a shade cover.  My Carol is giving Carol Masner a hug.  Her husband who was a good friend of ours passed away about a week ago.  She called us while we were in Walmart.  
The above photo is the pal Bears bringing the casket.  
The above photo shows the casket draped with the American flag.
A closer look.
When we were home from the funeral, I had Scamp, our kitten on my lap. I took this selfie when she climbed on my shoulder.  
Tiger, our cat leaves when the yellow car is around.  I took some cat food and put it behind a tree trunk.  She ate some until the yellow cat came around.
I put the food on the front porch. Tiger ate until she was full.
The cat box kept coming off when the Scamp and her mother tried to climb on.  I rebuilt it and put in screws to hold it in place.
Some good salsa tomatoes growing in the south garden.
I picked a cucumber and two salsa tomatoes.  The early photos were take yesterday and the bottom three were take this evening.   We watched TV until we went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment