Followers

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Lost

We were up early this morning to have our breakfast, feed the cats and go to the Timpanogos Temple.  It was 7:30 when we left Holden.  We were able go all the way to American Fork.  We picked up Miles and Nyleen Batty and drove to the Temple.  Carol, Nyleen, and |Miles went to the Timpanogos temple.  I parked the car in the church parking lot about a block away.   Miles and I put on our white temple close.  We met Nyleen and Carol in the chapel.  We then went into the session room.  There was a restroom near the session room.  I stopped in and then went to the session room.  Miles didn't see me go into the restroom.  He started looking for me and then they closed the door.    We didn't see him again until the session was over.  I put on my street clothes and then got the car.  We took Miles and Nyleen back home.  Nyleen had a sack lunch for us.

We had planned to stop a Sam's Club.  It was getting late. We got gas at Costco's and then drove straight home.  The traffic was bumper to bumper as we got closer to Nephi.  The above photo shows the traffic almost stopped.
Here is another photo.  I tried to get a picture of the sign.  I can't read it because I could hold my phone still.


No comments:

Post a Comment