Followers

Saturday, September 9, 2023

Work on the Lawn

I usually watch my channel seven TV shows each Saturday morning, but they were all reruns.  Instead, I walked out to the shed and got the lawn mower.   

I parked it in front of the large garage door and filled the front tires with air.  I also filled the gas tank.  It was about 11:30 when if finished.  
I dumped the clippings on weeds south of the north garden.  
Every time we drive past a large patch of sunflowers. I tell Carol that I want a picture of her with sunflowers in the background.  These sunflowers are north of the house.  I got this picture of her and of Tiger, our cat.  I created this little verse.   "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.  You make me happy when I think of you.  Please don't take you sunshine away."
The carrots are not getting enough water. I run the sprinkler on them for about forty-five minutes.  I also run the sprinkler on another raised bed where I am expecting plants strawberry plants sometime this month.
I got this picture of the town garage.  One of the men in town is painting it on the north wall.  We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment