Followers

Monday, January 25, 2016

Another Snow This Morning

I had my chapter in the Book of Mormon read and posted comments on Face Book by seven this morning.  I am reading chapters from the Book of Mormon that are our Sunday School reading assignments.

Carol had the cat's food ready.  I put the TV on pause and did my chores.  I made me a one egg omelet which tasted pretty good.  I also made three bowels of oatmeal mush.

It snow some during the night which amounted to one half inch.  Carol mentioned to me that should clear the snow where the Masner's cars were snowed in from the storm of last week plus the snow plows that piled the snow behind their cars.    I pushed the snow out of the way making it a lot easier to park their cars and enter their cars without walking through the deep snow.

I pushed snow away from one of the Stephenson's car.

I drove the tractor up the street two the Miller's yard.  The snowplows put a lot of snow blocking two cars and one truck.  There was a lot of hard packed snow which it took several passes to get it moves.  Richard the neighbor across the street came over with his shovel.  He shoveled snow that was close to cars, and I pushed it away.  The truck was gone which made it much easier to push that snow away.

After lunch we drove to Fillmore.  I got a piece of glass to use in a picture frame and some sandpaper.  We then went to the market and got some groceries.  I also made a deposit at the Credit Union.  On the way home we stopped for soft ice cream. 

We drove around town and checked driveways for some snow removal.  They were all done.  I came home and began to sand the little table that I made last week. I made a new top for it, then stained it.

No comments:

Post a Comment