Followers

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Picture Frame 2


I spent two more hours today to make a picture frame.  I ended up with more fire wood.  I made the rabbit two hold the glass and the frame parts were a little bit too short.  I kept making the bigger and always to short.  The short side of the frames should be next to the fence when fed through.  Some of them were fed through and made a cut. Upside down, backward, almost every way that I could.  I made these mistakes without carefully checking each piece.

Early this evening, Anne next door, called and needed some help with some invitations for Valentine party next month.  Their printer would not work.  Raymond, her husband, emailed it to me.  It was not a file or attachment but just a note on the email.  Later, Raymond came over to get it.  It wasn't ready, finally I got it ready and printed it.  I did not look like a wanted it to look.  We had supper and I went to the other computer, and was able to get it looking right.  I take it to them in the morning.

Carol has been nursing her left leg all day.  For some reason it has been very painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment