Followers

Friday, February 19, 2016

When I came into the house before lunch, she was cleaning out the lower cupboard right of the kitchen sink.  There were a lot of chips, crackers, old mush, etc.  When she was finished there was nearly a bushel of old chips.  Some had a best used by 2008 date.  Other were badly rancid.  It is all cleaned up now and full of good food.  Items at the bottom of the drawer are not seen for years.  At the back of cupboards below the counter may as well be gone.  The same for the back of the freezer and fridge.  The challenge is to make a shallow drawer that can be pulled out all the way without dropping on the floor.  I have a few ideas to work on a little later on.

Did a little cleaning the garage in back of my table saw.  There was a big barrel made with some type of paper, that was full.  I took it out by the road.  I began to clean up the area back there.  There are some oak pieces of wood that I haven't seen for a long time.  I expect to do more later on.
I loaded the truck with the waste from the garage and several garbage cans from the nursery and took them to the dumpster.

Going for a drive, going for a walk, cleaning some ice and snow from yesterday off the drive way and side walk.

We had bacon, pancakes, and eggs.  We haven't hat that for a long time.





No comments:

Post a Comment