Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Ward History 2015 II

The first deadline for getting the ward history completed and turned in is past.  The second deadline is coming.  I worked on this the biggest part of the day.  The main problem to day is to get some photos in the history.  I had several photos, but could not copy them and paste them in the document.  I tried and tried and tried.  If the were in Picasa, it was easy. I finally got one in Picasa but couldn't remember how I did it.  Finally a solution came.  I would email the photos to me from my iPad and then down load, then zoom in on them, then copy, and paste them into the history.

I have to get the signature from the bishop and the ward clerk.  I called the bishop and he was available.  Then getting it printed was another hurdle.  The printer with my desk top is out of ink. but I was able to select the wireless printer in the front room and print them there.

I went to the bishop's office at the church, gave them to him, had a nice visit before I came home.

I watched Hugh Nibley on YouTube.  The last thing tonight was to spray the toilet with lime a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment