Followers

Monday, December 5, 2016

Provo Trip


We drove to Utah County this morning and arriving there around 11:30.  We stopped at Walmart and then to Costco.  We had planned to have Carol's glass fixed.  The left hinge broke off the temple.  We used tape to hold it together.  The glass center at Costco don't repair or replace broken parts.  They told us to go to Shopco to have them fixed.  I took them into the eye department.  A lady there worked on them for about fifteen minutes.  She opened a drawer and pulled out four pair of used glasses that looked like she could use one of the temples on Carol's glasses.  She selected one of the temples and after several minutes trying to attach it to Carol's glasses.  She finally finished.  How much I asked.  She said nothing.  I thanked her and then went home.

We also stopped at the Distribution center.  An expensive nativity scene caught my eye.  I thought that I might be able to  the palm tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment