I had a good sleep last night. After breakfast this morning I turned on a sprinkler and began to water the south end of the east lawn. There was a good spray. I left it on for 45 minutes. I then turned on the sprinkler to water the back lawn. It didn't spray far enough. I tried two sprinklers at the same time. That didn't work. I then picked some vegetables. I made two trips to the post office with the vegetables. I turned the water on the east lawn back on. I tried to water with two sprinklers, but it didn't work, I got a phone call from someone wanting native plants.
The above photo is an example of some of the vegetables that I picked and took to the post office. A friend of mine took all of them.This photo shows the sprinkler on the east lawn. I move it about every 30 minutes.


No comments:
Post a Comment