Followers

Sunday, September 6, 2026

Fast Sunday

My alarm didn't go off this morning. So, I was late getting up. I didn't have to fix breakfast. I picked some sweet corn for dinner. I walked by the road where I sprayed the penucher weed. All of the ones I sprayed a couple of weeks ago are dying, we watched the morning news and some of the morning TV shows. At 9;30 we went to church. This is the first Sunday where the classes are to last for thirty minutes. After the first thirty minutes I thought that I would the things away and go home. I was really wrong. I had set up the microphone up again. We went home and had warmups from yesterday. I watered the front yard plants. It was three when Karen Richardson came to our house with her son, Brent. He tried fix her tablet so she could receive messages from the bishop. He worked on it for quite a while. He couldn't do it. He said that her tablet was too old. He then got my tablet hooked up. I had warm-ups for supper.


No comments:

Post a Comment