Followers

Saturday, September 5, 2026

What a Party

This morning after breakfast we drove to Fillmore, we filled the car with gas and then bought some groceries. I watered the plants on the porch. Lisa drove up. She was going take us somewhere for dinner. She then drove to the back door of the church. We got out of the car and most of our kids, grandkids, and great grand kids were there, we celebrated our wedding. 

We have been married six-five years.
The image is in the above photo.
A book with pictures.
Carol and me in front of the ballons.
A closer look.
Some of the people.
Richard vacuuming the culture hall floor. 
Carol and some of the people at the party.
Skyler and his wife with me in the middle. I took them around them around the yard,
y
Another picture. 
This is a picture of the of the serving table.
Another picture.
Tables where some ate.
A large banner.
A hummingbird.
I watered the asparagus.


No comments:

Post a Comment