Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

The Middle

The start of the day was pretty normal. I turned on the morning news. After breakfast I went out to greenhouse three to get some burlap to cover the topaz melons. Instead, I dug some potatoes. The potato plants were hard to find. I then picked some figs that were growing in greenhouse six.

A dish of figs. The taste so good.
A few small potatoes.
This is the sweet potato after I removed the foil.
This is after mashed and added salt and melted butter. So good.
I covered the topaz melons with burlap. I then the tomato cages on top of them to prevent the wind from blowing them off. This afternoon I mowed the front lawn. The mower worked well. I got two bags of leaves and grass,

I got a picture of two kittens, The orange one on the left and the black one on the right. There is a gray kitten that runs away. They are triplets.
The above photo is of the front lawn, and the photo below also is the front lawn.
More to come. I got out my weed eater and trimmed around the front yard.



No comments:

Post a Comment