Followers

Monday, September 14, 2026

First Day

    

This morning I watered the plants inside the house. I do this every Monday. I also watered the plants on the front porch. There are a few dry places on the front lawn that I watered. Carol went to her exercise class. While Carol was gone, I started the water one the east end of the back lawn. When she came back, we drove to Fillmore and filled the car with gas. We then went to the store. Carol's tablet is not working. I took it to Dan's shop.  She got some birthday cards and medication; The next stop was at the market. We then drove home. I started the water on the back lawn again. Carol fixed a good lunch. The water pressure dropped. I turned water of for an hour. Carol went to her DUP meeting. I turned the water back on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment