Followers

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

New Glases

This morning was my first morning showering after the hot water faucet was fixed. When I finished, I turned off the water. No water dripping. After I dressed, I turned on the morning News. After breakfast, I picked some squash and took it to the post office where people share produce from their garden. Carol went to her exercise class. I watered the plants in the front yard. I also watered some in the garden, When Carol got back, we drove to Fillmore where I got my eyeglasses. We also bought some groceries. We then went home. Carol made some good tuna fish sandwiches. There was a pair of hummingbirds flying around the bird feeder. This evening we went to the east side of the church for "what is called the ward harvest outing. There was a lot of food and good company. Near the end of the activity, it started to rain, there was a huge rain bow. We came home. We got pretty wet before got home. I put on some dry clothes after I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment