After I got up, showered and dressed I turned on the TV to the morning news: there was no signal. I went out to the dish and was able to push a small branch away from the dish, still no TV signal. I cut down some small trees so I could get a little closer to the dish. Carol called and told me that the TV was getting the signal. Carol wanted a new pot for her plant.
This is the pot that contained Carol's plants. I found out later that water was able to leak out the side.Carol put the plant in black two-gallon nursery pot that we filled with wet pooting soil.I picked some of these this afternoon.
These are the ones I picked this morning. I took them to the post office. One of Carol's friends came to the post office while I was there. She took them all.




No comments:
Post a Comment