Followers

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Back to Timpanogos Temple

Up early this morning and an early breakfast.  It was a little before seven when we left Holden.  We picked up Miles and Nyleen Batty.  It was a short drive to the temple.  Carol stopped at the temple. I then found a place to park and walked back to the temple.  We had a good session.  My cousin, Leland Overson, his wife and some of their boys were on the same session with us.  After the session we went back to the home of Miles and Nyleen Batty.  Carol changed her dress and put her street clothes.

I walked out with Miles Nyleen and picked apricots.   Nyleen Always makes us a sack lunch.  We drove straight home.  We didn't have any problems with the car.   After we got home, I drove to Steve's tires to see if they could fix what was wrong with the car.  I made an appointment to see if they could fix the car.   I made an appointment at Steve's Tires to check out the car problem.  I bought four quarts of oil and two bottles of apple juice.  I did more watering.
The grasshoppers have eaten our onion plants nearly to the ground.  The above photo shows the onions after the grasshoppers finished.
It is terribly hot in greenhouse five this afternoon.  



No comments:

Post a Comment