Followers

Saturday, July 6, 2024

Weed Eater & Watering

I had a device attached to my finger all night to get my oxygen level.  I took it off when I got up this morning.  I watched some of the woodworking TV shows this morning.  I answered some questions about myself.  Later Carol put it in an envelope, and we mailed it to Richfield.  We then went to the drug stored in Fillmore.  Carol bought some birthday cards.  We then bought some groceries at the Fillmore market.  we came home for lunch.  

I water the plants in the garden.  Above there is a tomato plant that was eaten by grasshoppers.  The only thing left is a stem.  The grasshoppers ate all of the plants in this section.  
I did a lot of weed-eating in the south-west section of the garden.  I run the battery down two times.
Another photo
Another photo
Here I was watering the grape vines, some of the look like they died.


No comments:

Post a Comment