Followers

Friday, July 5, 2024

Friday ln American Fork

 

I was up pretty early this morning.  I did the usual morning routine.  We fed the cats and started breakfast.  We loaded the car with suitcases and a cooler.  We left Holden a little before seven.  Was seven when we got on the freeway.   The drive to American Fork was uneventful.  There was not much traffic.  We did stop at Nephi and filled the car with gas.   Our last stop was at the post office in Holden.  When we got home, I changed clothes and unloaded the car.  

After I put on my work clothes I unloaded the car.  We had cat food, a bag of sugar, apple juice and a few other things.  I then went outside and checked on the earwig bait.  One can that was in the kidney contained a lot of earwigs.  I did some watering.  Elizabeth called and had a good visit with her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment