Followers

Monday, July 15, 2024

Irrigation

 

It was a little after six when I got up.  I had a water turn this morning. It was getting light, and I thought that I would have water in our ditch.  There wasn't any.  I took my weed eater with me.  The ditch was pretty clean.  I cut down a few weeds.



Adam Remkes drove up. I thought that he would turn down some water, but he didn't.  I waited there for nearly a half hour when the water master drove up.  He soon had water coming.  I drove back to our yard.  There was no water.  I went back to the ditch, and it was really full of water.  There was a four-foot irrigation pipe standing up right with a little water coming out the top.  I pulled it up and there was a lot of sticks and weeds blocking the flow of water.  I took me quite a while to remove the junk.  At last, there was water.  I unplugged two gate valves and got water running west of the garage.   I then watered the east lawn then the front lawn and last was the back lawn.




No comments:

Post a Comment