Followers

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

July 3

It was a regular morning.  Making old fashion oatmeal mush, feeding the cats, fixing breakfast and watching some of the morning TV shows.  It was around 9:30 when we left for the Payson, Utah temple.  It is about a one-hour drive to the temple.   We were there in plenty of time to dress in our white clothes.  I had on my suit, a short sleeve shirt and my suit.   I got ready for the sealing session.  I needed a long sleeve shirt.  There was white clothing on the bottom floor of the temple.  I got the white shirt, but I couldn't button the button around my neck.  I gave up on that and did the buttons on the front of my shirt.  I put on my zipper tie.  Carol buttoned the cuffs.  We had a good experience at the sealing session.  The sealer was an old friend from Delta where I grew up.  We then went home. 








No comments:

Post a Comment