Followers

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Twenty Fourth

It was a strange morning. I got up several times this morning, It was to early so I went back to bed.  At last, it was 6:20 which is my usual time.  I is the fourth of July when we celebrate the arrival of the pioneers into Utah.  We didn't have breakfast because we will eat at the park.  We watched the morning news and a couple TV shows.  We fed the cats.

The young men and young women put out the flag.  I took a lot of pictures. I got one when the wind blew the flag open.
Carol was stationed at the DUP table.  There were several books about the people that live or lived in Holden.  Carol and me and our son Robert were mentioned.  There were pictures of our home.
There was a pioneer dress there.  Carol took the picture of me with my arm at the back.
The rest of the photos are of some of the people in the parade.  












This is the last picture of the parade.  After the parade we ate we ate lunch.  I waited in line for some home made ice cream.  I got some for Carol and me.

This evening, I watered the sweet corn.  I also started to hang the tomato plants.  The above plant has the tomato clips.
This is a picture of the hooks attached to a pipe.  I will put up more in the future.  After supper we watched TV until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment