Followers

Friday, December 8, 2023

Christmas Cards

Again, this morning I was up pretty early.  There was a light trace of snow.  I made a new batch of old fashion oatmeal mush.  I fed the cats and prepared breakfast.   I watched most of the morning TV shows.  Carol got the mail and mailed most of the Christmas cards.  We then drove to Fillmore and bought some groceries.  Carol bought extra things for the Food Bank.  Lunch was a little late today.  I had some of the lasagna.  I took some of our onions to one of our neighbors that we met at the Market.  I worked over and hour trying to connect my Samsung tablet to then internet but was not successful.   Super was a baked potato with sour cream, butter, and melted cheese with some ice-cream for dessert. We watched TV until we went to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment