Followers

Friday, December 15, 2023

Small Orange

I was somewhat confused this morning when I got up.  I thought that we were driving up north this morning. I was going to put on my nice clothes, I decided to wait until after breakfast.  Carol told me that we will go up north next Thursday and deliver our Christmas present then.  I am glad that I didn't put on my nice clothes.  I fed the cats and then prepared breakfast.  After breakfast we watched some of. the morning TV shows.  We went to the post office where Carol mailed the present for Melissa and Derick.   We then drove to the Fillmore market and bought some groceries.  I was out of motor oil.  We stopped at the dollar store where I bought four quarts.  We then came home.  I am having a lot of trouble with my tablet.  I can't get it to work right.  For lunch I had warmups from Sunday and the rest of the Jello.  After that Carol asked for a favor.  There were some dead left over petunia plants in the kidney that she wanted me to remove.  I needed the heavy rake.  I looked in the garden, in house five, and then in house six.  That is where I found it. 

This is a photo of the kidney after I had raked off the petunias. 
The rake was in house six.  The trees, fig plants, and the grape vines needed watering,  I watered all of them. The above photo is one of the fruit trees in house six.
This was the temperature in house five.  The sun was beating down on the greenhouse.
This is a photo of a small orange in greenhouse five.  This afternoon I worked way over an hour trying to get the photos off my camera.  I finally got the four photos.  Carol has been working on a different jigsaw puzzle.  I fed the cats.






No comments:

Post a Comment