Followers

Thursday, December 7, 2023

Temple Trip

It was pretty late when we went to bed last night. In spite of that we were up early this morning.  We had an anointment at the ten o'clock session.  After showering and shaving and prayers, I put on my Sunday clothes. I fed the cats and then started preparing breakfast.  I put our two temple clothing bags in the trunk.  I also put a bag of lemon in the car that are for Nyleen, Carol's sister.  We almost got out of town, when I told Carol that I forgot my phone, We turned around and went home.  I got my phone and Carol got a coat.  We then on our way. 

We saw the most beautiful sunrise in the east that I have ever seen.  We watched it for nearly ten miles.  I wanted Carol to stop so I could get a picture.  It wasn't practical to stop and take a picture, so I took two pictures through the window.  The one above is the best one.

This is the other one.
After the session, I got the car.  I stopped to take a couple of pictures of the temple.    It was cold and I couldn't tell what was happening in the camera,   I got the above selfie.   
I did get part of a picture of the Timpanogos temple.
After we got back from the temple, Miles gave me a haircut.  Carol took two pictures.  
This is picture number two.  On the way home, we filled the car with gas.
We went to Costco to do some shopping.  We walked through the store.  There so many people there that there were a lot of cart jams in both ends and in the isles.    The above photo shows people waiting in lines to check out.  We then went to the Payson Walmart.  Carol got some things.  I took my Samsung tablet to have them restart my tablet.  The clerk worked on it for a while and finally got it fixed.  He asked for a four-digit pin number.  I gave him one.  One the way home we ate some more of the lunch that Nyleen made for us.  It was a little after four when we got home. I put on my work clothes and then fed the cats.  I had a lot of trouble with the new remote trying to watch a You Tube program.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment