Followers

Friday, December 1, 2023

Robert & Richard

I didn't get up as early as I wanted too.  There was some snow on the ground when I got up.  I turned on the TV and got a good signal.  I started breakfast.  After breakfast I cleaned the sidewalk.  Robert came and then we went to work in pruning and in greenhouse five.

On the way home from the Timpanogos temple Tuesday we bought this poinsettia.  It is on a stand by the front room door.
I tried to get the photos in order, but they aren't.  Robert is tilling a row where we will plant Green Arrow peas.  
Robert is making a bow out of rebar which will support a wire trailless for the grape vines.  He bushes one end into the damp soil.  
Using tie wire Robert ties the top of the rebar to the greenhouse frame.
I cann't tell what Robert is doing.  I think that he is going to the next bow.
Here is another picture of Robert pushing another rebar into the ground. The yellow object is a chop we used to cut the twenty-foot rebar in half.
I pushed the one inch light snow off the driveway.
The snow on the sidewalk in front of our house.
The person that fixed our TV signal said that if we pruned the branches off this large pine tree, we would get a better signal.  So Robert got the electric chain saw and cut off the lower branches.
He is standing on a stepladder.
We put the branches in the pickup.
I got a tablet Tuesday.  I can't remember the password. I took it to Dan Speakman to see if he could fix it.  He couldn't.  I went back later in the day and took the tablet home.
This is the temperature in greenhouse five.

No comments:

Post a Comment