Followers

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Timpanogos Temple

 


It was a little foggy when we left Holden this morning.  By the time we got over the Scipio summit it was really foggy, there were times that we couldn't see any cars in front of us or any cars in the south bound lanes at the side of us.  We finally made it to the home of Miles and Nyleen Batty. We picked them up and then drove to the Timpanogos temple.  I found a parking place a little closer to the temple, We, Miles and I met the girls in the temple chapel.  After a good session we took the Batties home and headed home.  There was not any fog.  We stopped at the Payson Walmart where I bought Galaxy Tab.  Nyleen made us a lunch which we ate on the way home.  It was nearly four when we got home.  I put my new tablet on the charger for nearly an hour.  There were no directions for it.  I turned on the tablet.  The directions were on the tablet.  I got it going pretty well.  Carol made me some toast.  After I ate it I turned the tablet back on.  I needed the password to turn it on.  I tried every password that I thought would work.  Nothing worked.  I tried for nearly two hours.  We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment