Followers

Friday, November 17, 2023

Robert Came

It was late when we went to bed last night. I slept in.  It was 6:30 When I got up.  I fed the cats and then turned on the TV in time to watch the morning news.  I prepared breakfast.  After breakfast I was able to watch part of my morning shows.  Robert went into greenhouse six.  He wanted to spray the alfalfa that was growing in house six with 24D which would kill the alfalfa. There were still a lot of leaves on the fruit trees.  The 24D would drift and damage the fruit trees.   He did spray the weeds in house five.

We worked some in house six.  Robert dug up some of the alfalfa plants.   He started up the big tiller and tilled down the center rows and the rows along the north side of house six.  The above photo show him gathering up the alfalfa plants, they were they were put in a pile outside of house six.
This photo shows Robert diging up the alfalfa plants.  The fruit tree on the left shows a lot of green leaves.
This photo shows much of house six free of weeds, I got the garden hose.  Robert gave the fruit trees a good watering.  This morning I again tried to fix the remote.  He worked on it quite a while and wasn't able to get it to work, Robert then went home.   I then went to you tube and found a video on what to do, I watched I watched it several times and after following the instructions, The remote began to work.  By the end of the day, the remote was we watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment