Followers

Sunday, November 12, 2023

Sunday with Richard

I got up a little after five to put the roast in the slow cooker.  I went back to bed and it was after seven when I got up, Richard was still in bed when I got up, I weighted myself and recorded it in my iPad.  Richard got up.  I showered, said my prayers and shaved.   Carol and I ate breakfast.  I fixed breakfast for Richard.  Then I finished my breakfast.  Richard left and while he was gone, he had a flat tire.   He had to crawl under his truck to get the spare tire.  It was hard to crawl under and get the spare tire.  When he got home, he needed to jack up the truck which was also hard.  He put on the other tire.  I needed more air.  I got my air compressor, and we brought the pressure to normal.   I was ten minutes late to choir practice.  The sacrament meeting speakers did a good job.  Likewise, the priesthood meeting teacher did a good job.  When we got home dinner was pretty much ready.  We had a good dinner of a pot roast, mashed potatoes, cauliflower mixed with a cheese sauce.

I took this picture of our Sunday dinner.  Richard at the end of the table and Carol on the right.  After dinner Richard left.
I had Richard walk out to house five to see a strange trail in the soft soil.  It looked like something a snake might make.  We had warm-ups for supper.  I turned on the fans in house five.  We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment