Followers

Monday, November 20, 2023

Mowed Leaves

I planned on getting up at six this morning.  I had about five minutes before six and I went back to sleep. When I woke up it was 6:18. I weighed, recorded my weight and then showered.  I said my prayers.  Carol washed the dishes sheets.  I removed the bedding and took the sheets to the laundry room.  I turned on the news.  We watched the morning TV shows and made up the beds.  I went to the post office and picked up some mail.   I had a can of soup for lunch.  

After lunch I decided to mow up the leaves that were on the back lawn, the east lawn, and on the driveway just north of the garage.  I went out to the shed to get the lawnmower.  I turned the key to start the lawnmower. It cranked some and then quit.  I checked the gas tank and there was plenty of fuel.   I stretched three extinction cards from the south end of the garage to the shed where the lawnmower was stored.  I hooked up the battery charger to the battery.  And I let it charge for about an hour.  After the hour was up, I removed the battery charger.  The lawn mower started right up. One of the front tires was really low.  I drove it to the garage door and put air in the two front tires.  I started two mow the leaves on the back lawn. The mower catcher filled up before I made one pass on the back lawn. It plugged the grass shoot.
I dumped many time before I finished the back lawn.  I then started on the east lawn, there was not so many leaves there.  I blew the leaves off the driveway onto the grass.   I then mowed them up.  It took me most of the afternoon.  One additional comment.  It was cold all day.     
I took a picture of the thermometer.  I didn't get the full picture.  
So, I took another picture and got the full picture.  We had fried potatoes.  We watched TV until we went to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment