Followers

Friday, November 24, 2023

Leftovers

Richard was gone when I got up.  He went to Fillmore to fill his truck with gas.  I was able to read another chapter from the book of James.  Later I posted it on Face Book.  I made three bowels of old-fashion oatmeal mush.  I had to open a new bag of cat food.  I fed the cats and gathered two eggs.  Richard came home and I fixed breakfast. It was cold and it was lightly snowing.  Richard uncovered the direct TV dish two times.  After breakfast we watched three of the morning TV shows.  Carol is making funeral potatoes.  She asked Richard if he would go to Fillmore and get a few things that she needed for the casserole.  After lunch Carol started the casserole.  I helped her some.  

c
Richard brought the Christmas tree and we set it up in the front room.  We had leftovers for lunch.  Our direct TV quit on us, there is some problem with the signal that we get.  We tried all kinds of things to solve the problem, but none worked.  Right now, we are sitting in a quiet house. I was able to listen to Christmas music on my laptop until we went to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment