Followers

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Fast Sunday/Change Clocks

I put my ipad on a box near my bed.  The time was to change at two in the morning.  I woke up several times and checked my iPad.  The time had changed.  I went back to bed and checked my iPad several times and determined that it was time to get up.  I weighed, showered and dressed. I read another chapter in the Book of Mormon. I checked my phone for any messages.  There was one from Karen Bennet.  There is no choir practice today.  I fed the cats. Carol rapped potatoes in foil and put them in the oven.  I set the oven so they would be cooked a little after twelve.  That is when we got home.  I made a mistake.  It turned out to be a little after two.  Fast Sunday lasted a little longer.

Testimony meeting went well, most of the testimonies were short talks.  There were a lot of primary children that bore testimonies.  The Sunday school class was pretty good.  Carol forgot to take her tithing. I went back and gave her tithing to the bishop.  After dinner we watched channel eleven programs.  After supper I was able to post pictures that I took yesterday to my blog.  I set the clock in my bedroom to the correct time.  We watched TV until we went to bed.






Good meetings



No comments:

Post a Comment