Followers

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Started Cleanup

 After I got up and showered, I had some time to read the Book of Mormon. I started the next chapter but wasn't able to finish.  I worked some on yesterday's blog.  I watched the morning TV shows and then picked up the mail.  I also posted two letters.  We had hamburger patties and a tomato between two slices of toast.   

After lunch I began removing the tomato cages that were over frozen tomato plants. I also removed any vines that were attached to the cages.  I then stacked them.
Here the cages are gone and all that is left is the tomato vines.
I picked two pea pods off this vine in house five and gave them to Carol.
I opened the bag of cat food Tiger our cat was on the back porch.  She started to eat right out of the bucket.

One of our neighbors had outstanding Halloween decorations in their front yard.   

It is eight o'clock now and dark outside.  I got my flashlight and walked out to greenhouse five to see if the furnace had come on. It didn't.  It wasn't cold enough.  I turned up the thermostat and the furnace came on.  I lowered the thermostat some, shut the doors and came back to the house.   Just a side note, I have been able to crop the images without any difficulty. 

We watched TV until we went to bed.'

No comments:

Post a Comment