Followers

Friday, November 3, 2023

Mowing Leaves

It was another warm night.  I got up in time to read three short chapter from The Book of Mormon.   After that we had our regular breakfast.  I did a few things in the garden.  Then it was time for my Saturday morning TV shows. There were three of them.  Carol and I went to Fillmore and stopped at Love's and filled the car with gas. We bought groceries at the Fillmore Market before we went home.

I tried to start tthe lawn mower and it would not start.   The gas tank was empty, and the battery was dead. I couldn't find the battery.  I looked for some help on Utube and didn't find any.  I went back out to the shed and lifted the seat and under the seat was the battery.  I got three of four long extension cords. I plugged one end in the back of the garage and the other end into the battery charger. I let it charge for about and hour.  When I came back the lawnmower started right up.

As I was mowing the lawn, I drove the lawn mower near one of the apple trees and saw this yellow apple in the leaves.  Later I went back, picked it up and took it to the house. peeled it and then ate it while watching TV.  

It didn't take me long to fill the bags.  I dumped the bags in the garden.  I made many trips to the garden before I finished the leaves.
The patio was covered with leaves.  I got my blower and blew off the leaves onto the lawn.  Later I mowed them up.
There were a lot of leaves on the north end of the driveway. I mowed them up.  After supper we watched TV until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment