Followers

Thursday, November 2, 2023

Payson Temple

 

It was about nine when we left Holden.   We drove through Nephi without and difficulties.  The weather was good, and the sun was shining most of the way.  Carol drove next to the temple and got out of the car. I parked the car by the church building and walked back to the temple.  The person that assigned me a locker asked, "Are you Merrill Johnson.?"  I answered "yes, who are you?"  He worked at the store where we bought Walker lawn Mowers.  I put on my white cloths and met Carol in the chapel.  There we waited for the session to start, Lisa was going to meet us there, so we waited for her.  She arrived just before the session started.  After the session was over, we dressed into our street clothes.  Lisa met us at Japanese restaurant.  

Just before we left Lisa took this selfie.
There was a lot of traffic on the way to Nephi.  I tried to get a picture.  By the time I got my phone out to take a picture, there wasn't much traffic.  We missed most of the traffic by driving into Nephi on their main street.  We were able to get back on the freeway and drove the rest of the way home.
I took some more pictures after we got home.  The fig shrubs in greenhouse six are badly damaged by the frost.
This is a photo of some of the vines in greenhouse six.
Six hens laid five eggs. One of the hens doesn't lay.  All she does is sits on the eggs.  She is broody hen.
The chicken in greenhouse six.  I gave them some more lay pellets.  We watched TV until we went to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment