Followers

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Priesthood Meeting

I was up at 5:35 this morning and started the meat in the slow cooker.  I then went back to bed.  It took me awhile to get back to sleep.  The next thing I noticed was that the light was on in the family room.  It was a little after seven. Carol was up.  I then showered, dressed, shaved and said my prayers, I started my mush and then fed the cats.  After breakfast I sit down and began to read the priesthood lesson.  It was getting time to go to choir practice.  I put on my suit and had Carol take me to the church.  She waited while I went into the relief society room.  There were members of the choir in there beginning their practice.  I waved goodbye to Carol.  We were practicing for the Christmas program.  After practice I met Carol in the chapel.  The speakers did a good job.  The person who taught the lesson was the best priesthood did a supper good job. 

When we got, most of the dinner was ready.  After dinner we watched the channel eleven programs.  That was what we did most of the day.  We had supper and then watched TV until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment