Followers

Saturday, November 11, 2023

Saturday

 I was going to get up at six. I had about a half hour to get up on time.  I went back to sleep and when I woke up it was twenty after six.  Richard was up when I got up.  I showered, started the cooling the old-fashion oatmeal mush.  After breakfast we watched the morning news and later we watched the woodworking shows.  Richard had left.  Carol showered and did her hair. Richard came back before we finished breakfast.  We drove to Fillmore for groceries.  We went into the Fillmore Market and a few things.  We then went to Cluff's where bought a small hamburger for me, and a large hamburger for Richard, Carol got a salad.  We also got an order of fries.   After lunch I mowed the lawn.  There was no grass, but a lot of leaves.

I made many trips back to the garden where I dumped the leaves.  I plugged the lawn mower shoot several times.
I took this picture of the back lawn.  Not many leaves.
There was a lot of leaves on the driveway.  I mowed them up with the lawn mower, but there still was a lot of leave parts on the driveway.  I hooked up the blower and blew the leaves of the driveway.
I bought two sweet potatoes. I put them into two wide mouth bottles.  I used three small nails to hold the potatoes up. Carol fixed porkchops for supper.
It is veterans' day to day.  We had a flag in our front yard all day.  We watched TV most of the evening until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment