Followers

Thursday, November 16, 2023

The Remote Didn't Work

We went to the Provo Temple this morning.  We had to get up a little earlier than usual.  I was around seven when we left. 

I took this picture a little later on the way to Linden.  The blue sky and the clouds made a pretty picture.  

It was raining some and off to the west there was a pretty rainbow.  It is hard to see in this photo.
We could see the rainbow for quite a while. It is easier to see in the above photo.  We drove to Linden where we picked up Miles and Nyleen Batty.  We then drove to the Provo Temple. It was raining some.  I had to park nearly at the west end of the parking lot.  It rained on me all the way to the entrance of the temple.    We were a little early and we were able to get on the earlier session.  After the session was over, we took the Batty's home.
I took this photo from the Batty's driveway.  It is picture of the Linden Temple.  It is hard to see the temple steeples.   We then drove to the Hyundai shop to see if they could fix the problems that our car has.  We went to Sam's Club and parked in the parking lot where we ate the lunch that Nyleen prepared for us.  We then went into Sam's Club and bought some groceries and a few other things.  We stopped at the Walmart in Payson.  I took my big TV remote and the little remote that didn't work, the clerk sold me a new remote. I threw away the two that didn't work We then drove home.  It was nearly five when we got home.  When we got home, we ate some more of the lunch that Nyleen made. We watched TV until we went to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment