Followers

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Door Fixed

I slept in this morning.  All that I had time for this morning was to feed the cats and shut the blinds before the start of the morning news.  I started breakfast.  Carol started to wash the clothes.  After breakfast we watched three of our morning TV shows.  We were interrupted several times.  I went to the post office and picked up the mail.  There was a post card from Lisa and Eric Gray.  They mailed it when they were in Athens Acropolis. The garage door would not stay closed.  Later we had lunch.  We watched a few more TV shows.  I called Todd Troseth and told him that the door  would not stay closed. I had Carol closed the door and I held it closed.  

I went out to greenhouse six and watered the grape plants, the fig plants, and the fruit trees.  There is a lot of alfalfa plants that Robert will spay.  He will spray them with a weed killer.  We dug out many of the alfalfa plants on the west end several weeks ago.   
The leaves on the pomegranate shrub in house five are turning yellow and starting to fall off.
There is a lime plant in greenhouse five that has a lime on it.
The Troseth boys came by to fix the garage door.  They worked there for over a half hour.  They finally got it to work properly.  Carol and I went for a drive through town.  Carol fixed a spaghetti for supper.  It was really good.  After supper we watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment