Followers

Monday, November 13, 2023

Party With Friends

I was up early enough to read another chapter from the Pearl of Great Price.  Moses chapter three.  We watched our Monday morning TV shows.  We drove to Fillmore to buy a pie crust.

Tiger, our cat, spends a lot of time in the box.  
We drove to Fillmore to get some pie shells.  She made some, but she wasn't satisfied with them.  She poured her pumpkin pie mix into the shells and baked them.
Alisha wants a golden current bush.  I cleaned the grass and weeds away and soaked it with water.
Here is a lilac bush. I soaked it with water and later i will dig it up and give it to Alisha.
Big Tom was in the garden while I was working in the garden.  I called him several times and he walked up to me.  I petted him several times and then he walked a short distant away.  
Big Tom and another cat that will call Little Tom are about ready to fight.  They growled a little and then went their separate ways.   
There was a big clump of asparagus between the two raised beds. I cut all of them down and put them on a compost pile.
This a bag of garbage the was left in house five, I put it in the wheel barrow and left it on the lawn east of the driveway,  
Carol and I were invited to a dinner at the home of Suzanne and Thayne Hillestad home.  Everyone that came, brought some food item.
Carol brought two pumpkin pies.  There was a lot of other food items.  The Hillestad's furnished baked potatoes.   It started at six and it was dark when we left.  They live on the east side of main street.  They provided several games.   We ate supper.  We then watched TV until we went to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment