Followers

Thursday, November 9, 2023

Provo Utah Temple

I got up several times during the night for a bathroom break.  It was six when I got up showered and shaved.  I read the last chapter in the Book of Mormon.  I cooked some old fashion oatmeal mush and then fed the cats.  Carol was up a little later.  I prepared breakfast.  We watched part of the channel 44 TV shows.  I put the temple suitcase in the car, and then put on my suit.  It was a little after nine when we left Holden for the Provo Utah temple.  We drove to Linden where we picked up Miles and Nyleen Batty.  We then drove back to Provo.  We found a handy capped parking space which was close to the front door of the temple, we put on our white temple clothes and met in the chapel, After the session was over, we took the Batty's back to their home.  Nyleen had a sack lunch that we ate on the way home.  We got off the freeway at the Red Barn and drove Nephi.  We got back on the freeway and drove the rest of the way home.  It was nearly five when we got home.

We watched TV until we went to bed.









No comments:

Post a Comment