Followers

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

More Leaves

I was up at six this morning.  I got up several times during the night for a bathroom break.  I watched the clock for a half hour until it turned six.  Thats when I got up.  I read Genisis chapter four and copied two verses and made a brief comment on it. Carol got up and showered. I cooked some more old fashion oatmeal mush.  I fed the cats.  Then I worked more on posting a verse in the book Genisis, but I could not post it.  I just gave up on it.  I watched the three morning TV shows. One is continued unto tomorrow.  

The following photos are not in the order that then happened. I blew all of the leaves off the patio onto the lawn. The lawnmower started up on the first crank.  I mowed up the leaves. It quickly filled the bags.  I dumped in the garden, I went back the lawn and mowed up the rest of the leaves, I put the lawnmower away for the winter.  There were a few leaves in the bags.  I emptied the bags by the grape vines.
The hose bib in greenhouse four was spraying water on the dead weeds which froze during the night.
I shut off the water and with a pair of channel lock pliers, I tightened the hose bib. 
I turned off the water with the pink valve.  That a loud me to tighten the gate valve in the previous photo.
We drove to Fillmore for some groceries. I bought a bag of lay pellets.
This is how the patio looked after I blew off the leaves.
Lisa and Eric sent us the post card.
And the next day we got another one.  Carol and watched more TV.  Richard came.  He ate some spaghetti.  He will take us to Eric and Lisa's home in the morning.  Richard watched TV with us for a while.  He then went to bed.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  We go to bed somewhere around 10:30.


No comments:

Post a Comment