Followers

Friday, November 10, 2023

Clean-up

 I lay in bed watching my clock.  There was a little over an hour of sleep time left.  I usually get up at six.  It was ten after six.  I turned up the thermostat to 73 degrees.  I weighted, showered, dressed, fed the cats and prepared breakfast.  After breakfast we watched the channel 44 movies.   I then went to the post office to pick up mail.  This afternoon I worked in the garden.  Most of the following photos illustrates it.  

These things come from the south garden.  The top is the twine we used for trellising the tomato and cucumber plants, The tomahookes are under the twine.   They are stored in the shed until next year.  
I took a picture of this large pinyon pine tree that is north of the north garden.
This is a photo of this giant sequoia tree.  It is such a pretty green tree. 
All of the dead tomato plants are piled on this compost. 
Here is the second planting of celebrity tomatoes.  All the vines are gone.  
The plants are gone and all that is left are the frozen tomatoes.
I dug up all of the frozen celebrity tomato plants.
I picked a topaz melon that had been frozen for two weeks.  I gave it to the chickens.  I thought that the chicken would start to peck at it.  They didn't.  I cut it in half with a shovel.
I took another photo showing some of the chickens.

It is about eight. Richard arrived.  He will be here for a few days.   We watched they last MASH TV .show until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment