Followers

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Thanks Giving 2023

There was a light in the kitchen that was on.  I got up and thought I would see Richard setting the recliner.  He wasn't there. I walked to the front door and turned on the porch light to see if his truck was parked in the driveway.  It wasn't.  I went to the back door.  It was shut, but it wasn't locked.  The truck wasn't in the driveway.   I fed the cats and fixed breakfast.  Richard was looking for truck tires.  After breakfast we put the food that we were taking for the Thanksgiving dinner in a cooler that he had in the back of his truck.   On the way we stop and picked up his stepson, Landon and took him with us to Lisa's house.

Richard and Landon in the front room.
Eric preparing some of the dinner.
Lisa's cat on my lap.
Another picture of the cat on my lap.
Chase Gray is helping Richard is helping carve the turkey.
I got a picture of Melisa and Derick Rollins.
Here is a picture of those eating. Eric Gray's mother is at the far end table.
Richard is at the end of the table.  Landon, Chase Gray and Emi Gray are on the right side of the table.
We stopped at the house of Emily and John's.  Richard got out of his truck and bought the baby and the other grandkids. I didn't get a picture of the others.  We then drove home.  I was dark when we got home.  We unloaded all the food that was in a cooler in the back of his truck.  The TV stopped working.


No comments:

Post a Comment