Followers

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Halloween

I was up in time to read from the Book of Mormon.  I got started but wasn't able finish the next chapter, but I did finish a little later in the morning.  I fed the cats and later gathered three eggs. I fixed breakfast which consisted of toast, eggs, and mush.   I watched three morning TV shows.  I should say I watched part of them. I fell to sleep on part of it.  I also went out to greenhouse five to see if the furnace was on during the night.  It was.  Warmups for lunch.  More warmups for supper.   I took two pictures.  I wanted to post them in this blog.  For some reason I was able to crop them and give them a new title and post them here.

I had a little time before the news.  I went out to the garden and decided to start pulling the up the frozen tomato plants, The above photo shows the dead tomato plants that I pulled, It nearly half of this group.

I prepared these pumpkins yesterday.  I cut a big candle in half.  I put them in the jack-o-lantern and put a match to it.  It is a little after 5:30 and the kids are coming with their bags and trick or treating. I fed the chickens a topaz melon cut in half.  We had a total ten kids that stopped at our house.  We have plenty of candy left over.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment