Followers

Monday, October 30, 2023

Furnace Started

I was up in time to start reading from the Book of Mormon, but I didn't finish the chapter until later in the day. I watched my morning TV shows.  Carol picked up the mail. I checked greenhouse five and the furnace run during the night.

There were some dahlias on the front porch. I unloaded the cart by house three and then I got the dahlias and put them in the back end of greenhouse five,  
There is a pipe in house two that partly buried.  I found a large nursery pot.  With my electric jig saw I cut a large round hole in the bottom of it.  
I put over the pipe and filled the pot with old potting soil that was on the wheel barrower.  That should keep the pipe from freezing. 
I laid down the large pomegranate shrub on the ground that is in house five on the ground.  I then covered them with two blankets.  Carol washed them.
I was expecting Andrew Brown to fix the furnace in greenhouse five.  While I was waiting, I carved the two pumpkins.   The first one is in the photo above.  He and his help came of and fixed it. They worked on it for nearly an hour.  It cost me sixty dollars.
This the second one.  I not too excited about carving the pumpkins.  I used my cordless drill and a few other tools that made the carving job easier.  After supper we watched TV until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment