Followers

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Groceries and Gas

After breakfast I checked the oil level in the car.  It looked like it was down about one-half quart.  I had open bottle of motor oil which I thought was enough oil to bring the level to the right place.  I checked the oil level again and it was way to high.  We stopped at the garage where I told them about my problem and they said that they could work me in tomorrow afternoon.  We stopped at State Bank. Carol got some cash.   I went to Deardon's.  A mechanic went right out and checked the oil level.  It was okay.  We did a little shopping at The Fillmore market.  We then drove to the Love's gas station where we filled up.  We then went home.  After Lunch I picked tomatoes.

I left a box of onions out last night.
I picked two- and one-half buckets of tomatoes.  We got some small candy bars at State Bank. When we got home I put it the in the freezer.  Later Carol bit down on one and broke a tooth.

The photo above shows the small crates of onions,


No comments:

Post a Comment