Followers

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Good Neighbor

Sunday was asleep in morning.  I got up several times during the night.  The next thing I knew the lights were on in the family room.  Carol was up. I got up and weighed myself, and then showered and dressed.  I started making the old fashion oatmeal mush and then fed the cats.  I made tapioca pudding.  I Carol took me to choir practice.  There were three alto singers. three sopranos and three bass singers.  I was bass.  The sacrament speakers did a good job.  The fifth Sunday teachers were excellent.  After dinner I checked on things at the nursery.  

The light meter a couple of days ago was 51400.  51401 was the reading today. 

I got seven eggs late this morning from five hens.     
When I went outside this afternoon, I saw Holden Hoit who is an electrician, in his front yard.  I walked of and asked him if he could help me with and electrical problem in greenhouse five, the fig plants had been touched by the frost.  There were four fans that circulated the air around the greenhouse.  The middle switch on the left side of the switch box controlled the fans.
The above photo shows the fros   I turned up the furnace switch, the fans turned on, but there t damage.  It was quite cold in house five.  Carol and I went to tithing settlement this evening.  When we got back, I called Andrew Brown because there was no heat. It was blowing cold air.    I told him the problem.  He said that he would come over.  It was a little later when he came.  He got the furnace working.  He needs to get a part in order to fix the furnace. I may have to drive to Richfield in the morning to get the part.  We watched TV until we went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment