Followers

Monday, October 23, 2023

Fillmore Market

I was up at six and was able to read the next chapter in the Book of Mormon.  Carol was up and started the washing.  She washed our underwear, and the sheets.  There is a cat house on the back porch next to the garage.  There is three levels.  There are old towels in it so the cats can sleep in it with a little comfort. Carol washed and dried them I put them the cat house.

The above picture is of our kitten, Scamp, trying it out.  She was in there for over an hour.
Yesterday, Richard and I fixed the water pipe.  I hooked the hose to it and was able to water the pomegranate shrub with the hose.
Richard put this hanging basket on the floor of the front porch. tried to hang up this basket.  I got my large step ladder and when I lifted it by the hangers, one of the hangers broke off.    
  That made it much easier to water while on the step. I was trying to hang it back up and broke off the hanger.  I put a new hanger on it, but it would not stay attached to the basket.
We took a lot of garbage to then dump before we drove to Fillmore.  We got some gas at Love's and then some groceries at the Fillmore Market,  We watched TV until we went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment